Apply now for the Startup SG Founder Grant through Innovate 360 who’s an Accredited Mentor Partner (AMP) appointed by Enterprise Singapore.
How it works:
- Applicants to complete the Startup SG Founder Application Form and submit it to Innovate 360 for consideration.
- Innovate 360 will assess and evaluate applicant’s eligibility. If suitable, recommend the application to Enterprise Singapore, together with appropriate milestones for disbursement of grant amounts.
- Enterprise Singapore will inform the applicant and Innovate 360 on the application status for the grant.
The grant is open to all Singaporeans/Permanent Residents who are first-time entrepreneurs. In addition, the applicant would need to adhere to the following conditions at the time of application:
- Applicant(s) must hold or propose to hold at least 30% equity in the underlying company;
- The company must have at least 51% of local shareholding and not be incorporated for more than six (6) months at the point of application to Enterprise Singapore.
- The applicants must not have received any funding for the proposed business idea from another government organization.
Approved applicants must dedicate a reasonable amount of their time on the business and must be a key decision maker in the company. The applicants must also commit full-time to the company and not be in any other employment from the time they accept the terms and conditions of the Letter of Offer.
Do note that a key criterion for assessment is on how different or novel the idea/product/service/business model/process is compared to what is available in the market.
More information about qualifying for the funding, visit http://www.startupsg.net/startupsg-founder/